Saturday, October 9, 2010

Great comeback win! The Nature Boy!!

So im watching the Braves game last night and the announcer goes "Burrell has had good success against Hanson going 2-2". I turn to my wife and say "I bet he hits a 3 run jack and coke". BOOOMMM, pat the bat deposits one in the left field seats. I am instantly pissed and have written the game off. The Braves cant score and we would need 4 runs to win this game. Once the lead swells to 4 runs I have officially given up. I am very hard on the Braves and they deserve some credit here. The Braves of the last few years would of rolled over and lost 8 or 9 to 1. The team this year has shown that they don't give up. With the comeback win last night they now have 46 comeback wins this year. Thats crazy!

I was ready to scream when i saw that Troy Glaus was put in at 3B. He has played 2 games at 3B all year, so lets put him in in a HUGE playoff game! Im not going to get into it but I just dont understand the logic. Long story short it worked out and up comes the Nature Boy.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I heard it on tv as the Nature Boy was walking up to the plate. I don't think he is any good at all but man what a BOMB! That was freaking crushed and i was laughing so hard bc i had just sent a text comparing The Nature Boy to the one armed homeless man at the local church. If we end up winning this series then everyone needs to thank The Nature Boy. One swing has swung the momentum in our favor. We will have a big advantage in game 3 and 4 as we are dominant at home.

Contrary to popular belief I do like the Braves and I want to see them do well. GO BRAVES!

0 comments:

 

Blogger

Join the Council

Bro Nameth T-Shirts

Bro Nameth T-Shirts
Just Bro It.

BroNamethSports (BroNamethSports) on Twitter