Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Free For All

Friday Free For All…..

It’s Friday morning; you should all know what that means. It means you are sitting at your desk starring at the clock in the bottom right of the computer, acting like you are doing something important, waiting for the right moment for you to sneak out that extra 10 minutes early, so you can try and beat the traffic home. Or, you may be sitting in a classroom, listening to a professor talk about all kinds of sh*t that you could care less about, because you are too busy trying to figure out what happened last night, where your debit card is, and who that person is that you woke up next to this morning.

But the best thing about Friday, the absolute best thing, is that it’s time for the first of many weekend outlooks from yours truly…. Enjoy….

Top 3Things I’m looking forward to this weekend:

1. Auburn vs. LSU- The opportunity to see Cam Newton lay the smack down on LSU. I don’t like LSU, and I can’t stand Les Miles. If I was half as lucky as Les Miles, right now I would be writing this in a hot tub at The Palms in Vegas with three strippers named Candy, Destiny, and Sunshine.

2. Lesnar vs. Velasquez- Yea I’m down with the UFC, I love any opportunity to drink beer and watch two guys beat the hell out of each other. I’m taking Lesnar in this fight, because he is a badass, he’s definitely jacked up on something, and his wife is smoking hot.

3. Eason-Welch- The most underrated music group in Nashville. If you have not heard of them, you need to check them out on Facebook. Give them a shout; let them know you heard about them from Bro Nameth Sports.

Top 3 things that have pissed me off this week:

1. Bret Favre and his package- Look Brett, I’ve put up with retirement, no retirement, retirement, no retirement over the last 3 years. But the last mental picture I wanted in my head watching Sportscenter every morning is text message photos of your package. And I hate to tell you Grandpa, but that chick from the Jets was a Dime Piece, you didn’t have a chance unless you threw her some of that green you got.

2. James Harrison- Retirement? Really? You are going to retire over a $75,000 fine for a dangerous hit? You’re scheduled to make 20 Million dollars over the next three years. There wasn’t a chance on this planet you were going to retire.

3. Stephen Garcia QB, South Carolina- I know I’m beating a dead horse here, but lobbing the ball for anyone to grab on the last play of the game? Thinking about it pisses me off.

Best Stat I’ve heard over the last week:

· The SEC West has 5 out of 6 teams ranked in the AP top 25. That is more teams than the entire Big East, and More teams then both conferences in the ACC combined. BOOOOOMMM

Youtube Clips of the week:

You need a good laugh, just watch this moron on QVC. I could watch it over and over honestly.


And Finally- Big Game Predictions for the Weekend, if you don’t agree, tell me….

Auburn over LSU
Cocks over Commies
Nebraska over Oklahoma State
Alabama over Tennessee
Missouri upsets Oklahoma
Kentucky over Georgia
Dirty Birds over TO-CHO
Giants over Cowgirls

As always, it’s been a pleasure. Leave a comment if you disagree with anything I got to say, and I’ll prove to you why you are wrong….. Check in again Monday Suckazzzzz.

1 comments:

Chris_Mcdonald said...

Eason-Welch is off the chain! Def a must hear.

Got to go with Oklahoma over Mizzou. Nothing good ever happens to Mizzou.

Auburn beats LSU...closer than people think. Ted Roof proves why he is the worst D Coordinator in all of football by making LSU look good on offense.

Lesner is freaking huge. Dudes def. rocking some roids. Cain Velasquez is a bad man as well.

 

Blogger

Join the Council

Bro Nameth T-Shirts

Bro Nameth T-Shirts
Just Bro It.

BroNamethSports (BroNamethSports) on Twitter