Thursday, November 4, 2010

Picking Contest and Weekend Choices

Jason and I have gotten some requests to throw our college and NFL picks out their each week for shits and giggles. Since Jason has already been doing this we thought we would hold a contest  from now until the end of the year, allowing our readers the chance to receive a free Get Brotivated T-shirt! I know its crazy right?

Here are the rules:
  1. On Thursday we will post the games in question with our picks and some random weekend choices. You must comment ON THE BLOG with your picks.
  2. You obviously have to leave your name so we know who you are. If you become a follower of the blog you get a bonus point right off the bat.
  3. Your picks must be submitted by 10 pm Friday.
  4. You must give a pick for everything
  5. Enjoy
College Football: The College Football lines are taken from YAHOO
  • Alabama (-6) @ LSU.....Give me Alabama -6
  • S.Carolina (-4) vs. Arkansas....Give me S.Carolina -4
  • TCU (-4.5) @ UTAH...Give me UTAH +4.5
  • Oklahome (-3.5) @ TEX AM...Give me OK -3.5
  • Stanford (-9.5) vs. Arizona...Give me Arizona +9.5
NFL: Lines taken from USA Today
  • Falcons (-8.5) vs. Bucs...Give me the Falcons -8.5
  • SD (-3) @ Houston....Give me Houston +3
  • Baltimore (-5) vs. Miami....Give me Baltimore -5
  • GB (-8) vs. The Cowgirls...Give me da Pack -8
  • Philly (-3) vs. Indianapolis...Give me The Colts +3

Weekend Choices:
  • Due Date or For Colored Girls.....ummmmmmmm Due Date
  • $5 footlong or $5 Dominos.....$5 Dominos
  • Entourage or Eastbound and Down.....wow thats a tough one. I know they arent on the same time but I got to go with Entourage
  • Miller Lite or Tap the Rockies....Tappin the Rockies
  • The Cheetah or Platinum 21....Kickin it college days and going with Platinum. I know we also have some S.Carolina followers so had to hit both areas.


Awesome Video!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

do i just have to pick the college and NFL games?

Chris_Mcdonald said...

Pick the College and NFL and the weekend choices...the weekend stuff is obv. no right or wrong answer. Love ya

Anonymous said...

do they have to cover the spread or just win outright?

Chris_Mcdonald said...

with the spread..

u trying to Get Brotivated?

Anonymous said...

oh honey...you know my competitive nature ;)...im jk just trying to support my hubs...

Jason_Shannon said...

Bama -6
Arkansas +4
TCU -4.5
Oklahoma -3.5
Arizona +9.5

Bucs +8.5
Houston +3
Miami +5
GB -8
Indy +3

Due date
Dominos
Entrourage
Tappin the Rockies
Platinum

Jeff Holzberg said...

It sucks that I'll win a free shirt rather than having to pay to support the site, but that's what I get for being nostradamus....

College:
- Alabama
- Arkansas
- TCU
- Oklahoma
- Stanford

NFL:
- Can't go against the Cones
- Houston
- Miami
- GB
- Indy

Weekend:
- Due Date
- Footlong - you mean the sandwich?
- Entourage
- Coors
- Cheetah - they give me free meals

Anonymous said...

College:
- Alabama
- S. Carolina
- TCU
- Oklahoma
- Stanford

NFL:
- Falcons
- Houston
- Miami
- GB
- Indy

Weekend:
- Due Date
- Subway
- Entourage
- Coors
- No comment

 

Blogger

Join the Council

Bro Nameth T-Shirts

Bro Nameth T-Shirts
Just Bro It.

BroNamethSports (BroNamethSports) on Twitter