Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Free For All…..Volume 2.0

Friday Free For All…..Volume 2.0

Geeks, Hoes, sketch balls and Joes….Thank God it is Friday…. That’s all I’m saying. It has been a long, crappy, bad weather week. I’m looking forward to a great Halloween weekend back home in the great state of South Carolina with friends and family. Again another great weekend of football is ahead….But as usual; the best thing about Friday is the Friday Free for ALL….Enjoy Skeezers….

Top 3Things I’m looking forward to this weekend:

1. Georgia vs. Florida- Write this down, or take a picture, because this is a statement that I doubt will ever come out of my mouth again. “I am a HUGE Georgia Bulldog Fan this weekend!” Let’s go Bulldogs. A Georgia win would be massive in the South Carolina quest for the SEC Championship game. With a loss, Florida would have 4 loses in the SEC. Georgia would improve to 4-3. South Carolina, if they don’t lay a goose egg, SHOULD improve to 4-2, with the tiebreaker over Georgia. Essentially, if Georgia wins, it is a huge help for THE GAMECOCKS.

2. Halloween- Let’s just be honest, when we were younger, Halloween was so that we could go around all collect as much candy as possible. But as an adult, Halloween means one thing, it means every girl, even the good girls, have an excused night to make the most non slutty outfit as slutty as possible. What is better than that?


3. Callie Shannon Wilson- Alright listen, I don’t usually get all mushy and emotionally, but how often does your lil sister have her first daughter. Now I don’t know when she is going to make her grand entrance, sometime this week, but either way I’m happy for Robbie and Kristen….Uncle Jason in the House……

Top 3 things that have pissed me off this week:

1. Cliff Lee- Really, you wait all this time to lead a franchise into the World Series and you collapse faster than the Cowboys Practice Facility. I guess since you pitched brilliantly against the Yankees, knowing fully you will be playing in the pinstripes next year, that you figured the hell with the rest of the season. You remind me of Kenny Powers, telling his agent he is sick of being in Texas, and to get him paid bitch. Just remember, you are about to sign with a team who’s fans spit on your wife….I’m just saying….

2. Female Football Commentators – Look, I have no problem with females in sports. I’m down with the WNBA, Title 9, and all that other jazz. Look if a female John Wall comes along and can hang with Kobe and Chris Paul, then that would be bad ass, do your thing Shorty…. But is there not anyone else on the planet we can get to do Tuesday night football commentary for the Boise State vs. whatever Louisiana High School team they played? I would have done it for free. I just cannot have a woman who clearly does not know her football tell me why she believes Boise State can hang with some of the best teams in the country. ESPN, step your game up, seriously.

3. Meathead at the gym who carries a gym bag and a gallon of water- You go to the gym for a purpose. To work out, and check out the hotties on the treadmills. But I’m going to be honest, If I have to see one more dude carrying around an enormous gym bag, rocking a gallon of water, I’m going to go lose my mind. What could you possibly need in a gym that would necessitate an entire bag? And what is wrong with the normal size water bottle? Is there a problem with refilling at the fountain? Seriously…. Tell me that doesn’t piss you off? And to make matters worse, come up to me one more time and ask me how many reps I got left? I purposely do extra reps just to be an ass when this goes down.

Youtube Clips of the week:

I’m a fan of old school wrestling from back in the early 90’s. This clip is classic. If you have ever wondered why all wrestling events require all floor chairs to be tied together now, this is why:




And Finally-

Big Game Predictions for the Weekend, if you don’t agree, tell me. I was also informed by a fellow BRO that I wasn’t Bro enough if I didn’t Pick against the spread. The spread is now added…..

#7 Missouri vs. #14 Nebraska – Nebraska is giving 7.5 at home, yea I’ll take Nebraska. Missouri is overrated.

#3 Auburn vs. Ole Miss- Sorry Ole Miss, your defense sucks more than a Dyson vacuum. I’ll take Auburn and give you the 7.

#1 Oregon vs. #24 USC- Not too sure how USC is ranked, but Oregon’s offense is sick-nasty. I’ll take Oregon and gladly give them the 6.5. Hell I’ll give them 16.5.

Georgia vs. Florida- This is a Massive game for the Gamecocks. Since the spread is only 2 points, and I’m hoping Georgia goes to Jacksonville and does work. I’ll take Georgia.

South Carolina vs. UCheat – This is a tough one for me to pick. I’m going to take Tenn. The spread is 18. South Carolina just doesn’t usually do work but 18 or more. Let’s go Cocks though…..

As always, it’s been a pleasure. Leave a comment if you disagree with anything I got to say, and I’ll prove to you why you are wrong….. Check in again Monday Suckazzzzz.

0 comments:

 

Blogger

Join the Council

Bro Nameth T-Shirts

Bro Nameth T-Shirts
Just Bro It.

BroNamethSports (BroNamethSports) on Twitter